What do I know?



Where are you?

It's been days.

Months.

No call, nor text.

I can't laugh without,

the thought of you popping in my mind.



It's a rush of emotions hitting my face,

I don't know whether to stare or cry.

It's a force that I'm struggling with,

holding the emotion in or pulling you towards me.

And I don't know why you do this.





Without you, I die inside.

I see you everywhere, I think about you anywhere.

I see you in my dreams,

will it be okay if I say that to you the next day?

We can look intensely into each others eyes.

Who knows what will happen next?



I cry late at night and,

I don't know why but

I do.



No matter what happens,

you dont look at me the same way.

My cries for attention,

don't effect you.



Nothing I do...

No, I don't know what I do.

I did something that you used to

love



And I don't know,

why you've stopped.



I still felt the connection

that day.

I can't say

what happened because,

it wasn't a big deal.



To me, I wanted to stay with you forever.

To you, it was just a game.



And I don't know

why you let go, you could have fought.

I'm upset that you didn't.

Every night, I think of you.

Just know that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A neverending story

Dear Sky, Dear Moon

A note on vulnerability: Arm\skin