Unknown Sights



It was like this lake 
transformed into a nightclub
with our bodies swaying into another let there be no care in the world
the beat of the techno music breathes into my soul; I
want my body to dance along to the technicolour beat

Rays of neon lights streak throughout the baby blue ocean
bouncing off each other like sparks of
light in the navy-blue sky
which creates rainbows that turn into the sky into galaxies with the pinks and blues intertwine with each other
a bubble gum sky

as I depart from the loners and lovers’
complete strangers sit outside the club 
gently stringing notes and singing
words that I didn’t think much of
at the time – yet I smile my eyes glance in between
tree branches and green leaves. come to the pow wow -
you will not want to miss this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A neverending story

What do I know?

Secrets (part 1)